Stainless Steel Security Doors for Wollongong and Nowra
Protect your family with INVSI-GARD stainless steel security doors and window screens. Combining the strength of Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel with the beauty, strength and flexibilty of aluminium - INVSI-GARD security screens offer unparalled clarity of vision with enhanced security.
INVSI-GARD Stainless Steel Screens deliver an exceptional level of clarity and unrestricted vision, therefore making it suitable for a wide range of applications.Download brochure
The INVSI-GARD Sliding Door is the most versatile Stainless Steel door on the market. With many homes incorporating on or more sliding doors to access entertainment areas, gardens and patios. INVISI-GARD Sliding Security Doors offer excellent security without compromising the view.
The INVSI-GARD Hinged Door delivers a style and finish like no other. Manufactured and tested in accordance to the Australian Standards, INVSI-GARD Hinged Doors will complement any home that requires enhanced levels of security.
The INVSI-GARD Window Screen is the best option when it comes to securing the windows in your home or business. INVSI-GARD Window Screens offer fantastic airflow and security while complementing the aesthetic appeal of the building.
OPTION TO UPGRADE:
- Federation Cast Panel
- ALU-GARD Screening System
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength.
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is very difficult to cut.
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5039-2003, the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home.
- INVISI-GARD is supported by a 15 year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business for over 35 years.
- The powder coat finish on INVISI-GARD has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.
- The EGP retention system ensures that there is no contact between the mesh and frame. This eliminates the threat of corrosion.
- All INVISI-GARD hinged doors are fitted with three point locks & three hinges for added security.
- All INVISI-GARD sliding doors are fitted with either three point locks or reinforced single point locks for added security.
- The EGP retention system actually pulls the mesh tightly into the frame so that your door looks great.
- Exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards.
- Full range of standard colours available & custom built to suit your home
- Incorporating the unique patented EGP Retention System, your doors can be ordered as a Standard Door with or without a mid-rail. 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is used in all INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security Products and it is because of this 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel that Invisi-gard out performs all other stainless steel security products when it comes to corrosion resistance.
- All doors are fitted with three point locks for added security from the reliable Australian manufacturers Austral Lock or Whitco. Product strength and performance are key factors in deciding which security door to purchase. All doorshave been tested to Australian Standards AS5039-2003 so you can be assured that when choosing INVISI-GARD, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Security Products.
- INVISI-GARD 316 Marine grade stainless steel hinged security doors are made to measure & fitted to suit your exact requirements and choosing or matching the colour to existing doors and window frames isn't a problem. A full range of powder coat colours along with anodised finishes are readily available from Alpine Glass.